Website Terms and Conditions
- Bella Boutique Hire may at its discretion require a bond to be paid.
- Bookings are confirmed once payment is made in full
- The rental period is 4 days or 8 days depending on what is selected in the booking process including the date of delivery/collection (regardless of time) and the garment must be returned to the postal service by 4pm AEST on the 4th or 8th day.
- Extended dress rental can be requested upon booking at an additional cost.
- Customers must notify Bella Boutique Hire should there be a delay in returning your hire garments. Customers will be charged 25% of the total cost of the rental for each day the garment is overdue.
- Cancellations must be advised 2 days prior to booking date. Cancellations advised at least 2 days before will incur a $40 restocking fee. Cancellations advised less than 2 days before the pickup/delivery date will be charged in full and no refund will be given.
- Bella Boutique Hire reserves the right to cancel a booking at short notice. Reasons for cancellation may include (but are not limited to) an item not being available due to a late return by previous customer or a damaged item.
- In the event of a cancellation Bella Boutique Hire will (at its discretion) refund the amount paid by you or offer to book another item of same value.
- If you receive your hire item and it does not fit, or you are not satisfied, you will need to contact Bella Boutique Hire within the same day of receiving the item. If this condition is met, you will have the option of a Credit Note for the hire amount or an exchange for an item the same or less of value. If Bella Boutique Hire determines the garment has been worn, the full hire amount is payable.
- You shall inspect the garment on pickup/delivery and notify Bella Boutique Hire via email of any alleged defect, damage, failure to comply with what was ordered within the same day of delivery.
- Bella Boutique Hire expects all customers to take care of hired items with the utmost care, however we understand it is possible minor damage may occur. In the event of minor damage or staining, Bella Boutique is happy to cover the cost. Should the damage or staining cost more than $20 to repair the customer will be expected to cover the costs. If an item is lost, stolen or beyond repair, charges can apply up to 100% of the retail value of the item at Bella Boutique’s discretion.
- Professional cleaning is included in your hire and you agree that no attempts will be made by you to clean, alter, iron/press garments.
- Our garments may be hired for customers who are under the age of 18 however we only hire directly to adults who may hire the garments on behalf of a minor. By placing an order, you represent that you are over 18 years of age.
- If you have not returned the garment within 2 days of the due date, you will be responsible for paying Bella Boutique Hire 100% of the garment value in addition to the rental cost you have already paid.
- You must not alter or make any additions to the garment or in any other manner interfere with the garment.
- You agree that you will not attempt to fit into a dress that is too small for you, you will not try and zip up a dress that is too tight and therefore damage the zip.
- You must not apply fake tan within 48 hours before wearing the garment (if a light-coloured garment)
- Once delivery/pickup of the garment has been made to you, you bear all responsibility for the garment.
- Although Bella Boutique Hire retains ownership of the garment, you agree that you use the garment/s at your own risk and Bella Boutique Hire shall not be held liable for any health-related complaints associated with a garment hired from us. You also acknowledge that our garments have been worn by other consumers prior to your hire of them.
- You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Bella Boutique Hire, it officers, employees and agents against all actions, loss and expenses incurred by you including any loss, damage, death or injury to you or any person caused by, or incidental to, the use of our services including the hire of garments.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranties or representations about our services or the garments.
By proceeding with your booking and making full payment you agree to be legally bound by our terms and conditions.